Monday, February 20, 2012

YES

I urge you, brothers, to watch out for those who cause divisions and put obstacles in your way that are contrary to the teaching you have learned. Keep away from them. For such people are not serving our Lord Christ, but their own appetites. By smooth talk and flattery they deceive the minds of naive people. ROMANS 16:17


Funny how I had a whole blog post ready in my mind, and when I looked up some scripture, this is the one that stood out to me. I don't need to add anything to that at all. Funny how this scripture describes exactly how I have felt in the presence of so-called Christians at different times, and how I have been that "naive" person and have been deceived.

It's probably best I don't share my feelings at this time,as Scripture would probably not back it up! So instead I will say this:

YES to Pastor Dave!!
NO to hypocrites!!
YES to God!
NO to the distractions!

YES to being blessed by an awesome God, no matter what happens in the confines of a building. (which belongs to HIM in the first place)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Words Matter. Choose them carefully.

Fire Challenge #1 Awakening

  I'm jumping back in again this week because I'm doing a new thing! I've begun a series of "fire challenges" created ...