Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Humdrum Life

I have to say that though some of my posts are lengthy, I often have a hard time coming up with something to share. The whole point of my blog is to share what happens in my "neighborhood". Those things being real life situations that affect me or my family. The fact that things can seem one way, but they are actually another. Whether it's spiritual, physical, emotional, educational, relational, parental, or any other "-al", I try to be honest in sharing life as I know it. Sometimes life is just uneventful!

And life is a bit like that right now. The deer are coming in every day, my three favorite Tom turkeys (Butterball, Honey, and MacNugget) have been keeping me entertained daily. The birds are everywhere, and I'm enjoying the sun when it chooses to shine. The kids are doing their thing, Steve is busy with his, I clean and do laundry and try to exercise. Boring. But it's my life all the same.

And somewhere there is peace in knowing all my boringness and frustration and fatigue is because I'm alive with a busy family.

Therein lies my blessing! And there is my joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Words Matter. Choose them carefully.

Fire Challenge #1 Awakening

  I'm jumping back in again this week because I'm doing a new thing! I've begun a series of "fire challenges" created ...