Saturday, April 4, 2009

Munchie Maniac


A girl has to snack now and then, and here are a few of my favorites! When Steve surprises me with one of these treats, my heart soars. Forget roses, bring me salsa! Just like roses come sparingly, treats should too! It makes me appreciate them more.


  • Tortilla chips...any brand will do!


  • Herdez salsa verde....a spicy combo of tomatillos and serrano peppers...yum!


  • Lifesavers Sour Gummies...don't know why, but I can't get enough of them


  • Sechler's candied dill strip and orange strip pickles. Unique. Tangy. Mmmm good!


  • Coke...hello, it's Coke!


  • Yoplait Light Thick & Creamy pretty much any flavor


  • Ovaltine..old fashioned, but reminds me of a chocolate malt. Good and nutritious.
  • By the way, that's olive oil off to the left, and I adore that too!

If we really are what we eat, then I am yummy!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What!?! No chocolate? No Caramel? Ahh...but tortilla chips! Love your pics, Jami. After spending a little time with my daughter, Hannah, who just moved to Ohio, I would like to give five things I'm thankful for (this is the very short list):
- fresh cut daffodils on her kitchen window sill and in her sunroom where we had breakfast tea.
- her thoughtful desire to position a desk in their spare room just so I could watch the sunrise while I studied God's Word.
- a dimpled smile and matching humor which is nearly always on display.
- her perpetually positive personality
- I am thankful beyond words that it is THIS daughter that God has blessed us with for nearly 29 years. She is the one I would have pick out from all others, had I been given the opportunity to choose for myself.
- Hannah...who, like her namesake, has a heart for God.
- that we have a son who is just as wonderful as his sister.
- that the two of them are great buddies...always have been.

OK, that was eight, but when it comes to one's children its hard to stop being thankful! :o)
Love you, Jami, keep up the good work writing.
Colleen

Post a Comment

Words Matter. Choose them carefully.

Fire Challenge #1 Awakening

  I'm jumping back in again this week because I'm doing a new thing! I've begun a series of "fire challenges" created ...