Friday, June 26, 2009

The Big Softball Game

We went to the church softball game tonight, and I took my camera, intending on taking some embarassing shots of the players. Just kidding, Steve. Anyway, I found the fans to be most adorable and fun to watch, so I took pictures of them instead.


You did NOT just strike out my daddy!! I'm telling mommy!

You can put that candy right here!

What kind of ice cream will I have tonight?


Look at Daddy run!! Help him, mommy!


What a game! Who won again? If you want to come out and cheer on the Wesleyan Winners, they play on Thursday nights at Calhoun Park in Beaver town. It's a great time and fans have the most fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Words Matter. Choose them carefully.

Fire Challenge #1 Awakening

  I'm jumping back in again this week because I'm doing a new thing! I've begun a series of "fire challenges" created ...