Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Important News!!

Just wanted to let you all know that the girls have asked to be baptized! They accepted Jesus into their hearts quite some time ago, and would like to share it in a more outward way. They will be baptized on Sunday, August 2nd at 6pm...I won't post the address, though, so if you want to come, let me know!! Anyone is welcome to share in this special occasion.

Also, we will not be having Godparents, as some traditions prefer. We ask that anyone who is in contact with our kids would help them become Godly girls by being a good example of faith, a good leader, and an encouragement in their spiritual growth. And be ready to correct them if you see them messing around!! To all who agree to that, thank you!!

1 comment:

Shoemaker Family said...

These are BEAUTIFUL girls, inside and out, and I am so thankful for their sweet spirits that Jesus gave them both. Way to go, girls!

Post a Comment

Words Matter. Choose them carefully.

Fire Challenge #1 Awakening

  I'm jumping back in again this week because I'm doing a new thing! I've begun a series of "fire challenges" created ...