Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Freedom

It's coming up on the 4th of July, and while red, white, and blue are three of my favorite colors, there is more to freedom than just the wonderful U. S. of A!

You, my brothers, were called to be FREE. But do not use your freedom to indulge the sinful nature; rather serve one another in love. Galatians 5:13

True Christian freedom does not mean you can do whatever you want! It means you are FREE to serve God and one another in LOVE!

In some countries, it is downright suicidal to speak your faith! I am thankful that I am free to speak my faith, my mind, and live the way I choose. That didn't come freely, and I appreciate that too.

Thank you to our great country men and women who make that possible each and every day. Don't forget to rise and clap for your soldiers, past and present as they pass during the 4th of July parades! Pray for those still fighting, and for the families of those who have fallen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Words Matter. Choose them carefully.

Fire Challenge #1 Awakening

  I'm jumping back in again this week because I'm doing a new thing! I've begun a series of "fire challenges" created ...