Thursday, July 9, 2009

More Lake Photos

Here are some more vacation pics!
The confetti bombs at the parade are so fun and colorful. Everyone scatters to catch the paper coming down (look in the sky)
I guess the girls thought the old boat could use a little color....so girly of them!

Nattie's busy making a daisy chain and doing some thinking, as she said.


Oh, pretty lake, you have a piece of my heart...
I'm sitting here with my coffee, listening to the TV, and deciding what to do with my day. Some of my day has already been planned for me...we've been dealing with a "problem" that has kept me extremely busy. No further details are available here, but if you've heard from me otherwise, then you know already. Let's just say summer has gotten a pretty rough start around here. These are the days when pulling out positive thoughts is like not smelling the skunk that just sprayed you! This too shall pass, as I tell myself daily. This could be worse! Keep your chin up and just keep going! Don't let it "get" you! I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me! (Phil. 4:13)
I can keep my peace no matter what is going on around me, even when I'm exhausted. Even when I'm pushed. Even when I'm frustrated. I choose peace!! Well, at least I try..... :)


Have a blessed day, my friends!

2 comments:

Princess, Daughter of the King said...

Love the pics! Especially the one of the lake..I could almost smell your coffee!
Isaiah 26:3 ~ You will keep in perfect peace, him whose mind is steadfast, because he (you!) trust in You!
Be blessed!
Love ya!

Hannah said...

I don't know what's going on...but, I'll be thinking about you and praying for you!

Beautiful pictures!

Post a Comment

Words Matter. Choose them carefully.

Fire Challenge #1 Awakening

  I'm jumping back in again this week because I'm doing a new thing! I've begun a series of "fire challenges" created ...