Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Blessings X Five

I'm at it again today....here are the 5 right off the top of my head...

1. It smells like dirt outside today!!

2. The birds are singing!!

3. The rain will melt the snow!!

4. Steve had my coffee ready before I got up!!

5. My family rocks!!


Take Five today....you won't regret it. Replace your negativity/problems/complaints with at least 5 things positive and watch what happens.

It's a natural thing to express displeasure. In fact, if you do it right, it can be downright funny!! If you bottle it up, you can look downright constipated! BALANCE.....that is the key!! We have many things to knock us off balance, whether they are good things or not. Marriage, in-laws, children, work, family, friends, life in general, church, illness, etc... The more of those things you juggle, the more off balance you can become. That's why you MUST find the blessings in each and every one. Don't miss out--that's your JOY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Words Matter. Choose them carefully.

Fire Challenge #1 Awakening

  I'm jumping back in again this week because I'm doing a new thing! I've begun a series of "fire challenges" created ...