Friday, March 20, 2009

Five-A-Day

Here it is. I've unveiled my newest project. I hope you will participate! All you have to do is think of or write down 5 positive things a day. They can be blessings, encouragements from others, the weather....whatever. Make a concerted effort to find the good in every day. Some days may be harder than others, but that's why it's important to do. You don't have to share them with me or anyone else! However, it might help if you do!

Here are my 5 today.....

1. Opening the door and hearing the birds sing before it's daylight

2. The dog did not pee on the floor overnight

3. A clean house and only 1 basket of laundry to do today!

4. My girls cheeks, as I kiss them every morning and say "I love you"

5. Steve insisting on making the girls' lunches because he bought something special for them

6. Hanging out blankets on the clothesline after a long winter season


Oops...I went over, and I could probably go on. My mission in this life is to be as positive as possible. That is not always easy for me to do! I'm sure you can relate at times. However, since my mission began, I have had less headaches and fatigue. Figure that one out! This is not to say those things won't happen again, but my attitude about them has changed greatly. Yes, our attitudes have MUCH to do with our physical condition. More on that later....

My key scripture for the week is Romans 12:2, which says...Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind.

Nike says it and I'm saying it to you....JUST DO IT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Words Matter. Choose them carefully.

Fire Challenge #1 Awakening

  I'm jumping back in again this week because I'm doing a new thing! I've begun a series of "fire challenges" created ...