Friday, August 8, 2014

Questions for God

Have you ever wondered what you would ask God if you had the chance? Let's just say you've already passed out in sheer worship because you can't believe He is standing there! But now you're having a conversation. What's your question? 

I can't come up with one. Of course, I ask God questions all the time, but why is it if He were to stand before me, suddenly those questions would seem so unimportant?

Maybe because sometimes our "questions" are really complaints in disguise? Is there really a good question for God? 

I think I've got it. 

How can I be a better daughter to you? 
Will you help me serve you better?

And probably a statement. 

Thank you for loving me when I clearly don't deserve it. 

Amen. Let's bag the questions. We won't need them by the time we reach heaven anyway. 

1 comment:

sirnorm1 said...

1 John 3:2 Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.

Post a Comment

Words Matter. Choose them carefully.

Fire Challenge #1 Awakening

  I'm jumping back in again this week because I'm doing a new thing! I've begun a series of "fire challenges" created ...