Monday, November 10, 2014

Help

I can't believe I have to type these words today. I'm still in shock. My brother Jeff, while working in the garage with his son, collapsed, and passed away. He was 50. The tears won't stop. My family is wrecked. His wife and sons, ages 11 and 18 are too. 
We can't tell my oldest brother, Tim, because he is still dealing with illness after his heart surgery. In fact, he is being hospitalized for the second time since the surgery as we speak for fluid in his lungs. 
My great niece had 2 seizures on Saturday and is getting an EEG today. She is 7. I will be canceling my own follow up trip to Ann Arbor this week. 

Yes, God has given us more than we can handle. We are at a loss. 

Help. Jesus. 

3 comments:

Allison S. said...

Jami, we were so sorry to hear the news. We are praying for you and your family.

So let us come boldly to the throne of our gracious God. There we will receive his mercy, and we will find grace to help us when we need it most. (Hebrews 4:16 NLT)

sirnorm1 said...

I am so sorry miss Jami.
In Jesus name may the balm of our Lord God bring healing to Jami's entire family. Amen and amen!

Angela said...

Oh Jami! I have no words. My heart is breaking as the words you wrote sink in. May God give you and your family the comfort and strength you need, minute by minute, second by second. I wish I could give you a big hug and simply sit with you in your grief and sorrow.

Post a Comment

Words Matter. Choose them carefully.

Fire Challenge #1 Awakening

  I'm jumping back in again this week because I'm doing a new thing! I've begun a series of "fire challenges" created ...