Wednesday, November 19, 2014

One of Those Days

I am reading the book of Job again and I told my sister to do the same. Why? Because we both feel pretty beat up today. Things just keep lingering and some things just aren't going away that we need gone for good. That dark cloud keeps pressing in and we are trying hard to press in and endure, because we know that's what will make us strong, but oh, are we weary....

And those tears just keep dropping and those answers aren't coming. We feel powerless. We want to be a light but feel snuffed out. 

I told you yesterday. This grief thing has it's days. 

2 comments:

sirnorm1 said...

Isa. 57:10 You wearied yourself by such going about, but you would not say, ‘It is hopeless.’ You found renewal of your strength, and so you did not faint.

Angela said...

I found the last chapters of Job very helpful and the Psalms too. Hope they help both you and your sister. Praying for you and your family.

Post a Comment

Words Matter. Choose them carefully.

Fire Challenge #1 Awakening

  I'm jumping back in again this week because I'm doing a new thing! I've begun a series of "fire challenges" created ...