Monday, November 3, 2014

One of those Days


If only this was true...
Or it IS true, just not for everyone. 

One thing that bothers me in "families" is favoritism. Maybe Facebook has done it's job of showing just how negative it can be by revealing whose kids are favored in the family and whose kids get ignored. 

Can you guess which ones get ignored? 

Oh well, guess it's that time again to put on my kindness and humility and gentleness and explain forgiveness to myself and my kids once again. And stay off Facebook or block those who continue to ignore us anyway. At least then it can't bother me anymore. 

I really hate it when I have an all day migraine. No sleep and too much time to stink-think. Sigh. And pain is the enemy's tool, I think. I sure hope today is a better day. 

I can do all things through him, who strengthens me...Phil. 4:13

2 Corinthians 10:5...and make all my thoughts obedient to Christ... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Words Matter. Choose them carefully.

Fire Challenge #1 Awakening

  I'm jumping back in again this week because I'm doing a new thing! I've begun a series of "fire challenges" created ...