Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Blessings On

One year my mom connected the basement Christmas tree to a "Clapper". You know, clap on, clap off, the clapper? 

It worked great until we all gathered for Christmas Eve. We soon realized that our loud laughter was turning the tree on and off...and on and off...and on and off! And the more it happened, the harder we laughed! And on and off went the tree lights... 

It's been awhile since we've had "that kind of Christmas", but we will have the blessing of a couple little ones coming this year (I hope). Little ones bring such joy to a room! 

I may just suggest she hook up that Clapper, and maybe I will invest in one myself this year. 

Blessings...always on. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Words Matter. Choose them carefully.

Fire Challenge #1 Awakening

  I'm jumping back in again this week because I'm doing a new thing! I've begun a series of "fire challenges" created ...