Monday, December 1, 2014

Blessed

This is my husband...
Last week I experienced a really rough wave of grief mixed with other "stuff", leaving me in quite a muddle. 
He decided to take the week off and work from home. 
I told him last night I would miss him hanging around, so when I got back from dropping the girls off at school this morning, this is what I found on the counter. He even added a little cologne...

That is my best friend. 
That is my husband. 
He is my blessing.
The one my soul knows. 

2 comments:

Allison S. said...

Beautiful.

Angela said...

What a sweet heart you've married!

Post a Comment

Words Matter. Choose them carefully.

Fire Challenge #1 Awakening

  I'm jumping back in again this week because I'm doing a new thing! I've begun a series of "fire challenges" created ...