Thursday, December 4, 2014

Faraway but Near in Heart

I should have mentioned in my last post that I also find it both surprising and wonderful to have friends praying for me in Canada...not just recently, but for a very long time. 

Friends aren't always the ones who live in your vicinity. They are the ones who always "show up" no matter where they may live.  I have never met these two in person, but they have blessed me incredibly by praying for me. I recently had the pleasure of talking with Angela on the phone and she is as kind as her written words! 

Thank you Angela and Sir Norm...for always being the first two praying, or at least the first two to let me know. You should know that I also still pray for you. 

Thank you for following my journey and allowing me to follow yours. 

God bless! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Words Matter. Choose them carefully.

Fire Challenge #1 Awakening

  I'm jumping back in again this week because I'm doing a new thing! I've begun a series of "fire challenges" created ...