Sunday, March 9, 2014

Sweet Days of Mine

Daylight savings time has claimed yet another night of my sleep! I was awake nearly all night, trying to sleep on the couch with Angel stretched out on me. Yes, on me! One nightmare, one super loud expansion of the French doors (crrrraack!!), and a symphony of basement/house noises....just a few of the night's challenges. When I attempted to get off the couch, I found one back spasm, a pull in my neck, and a numb foot. And a still sleeping, very cozy dog...ah, to be a dog! One good result of a bad night is I pretty much laid around all day! I popped in a few classic 80's movies to watch with my lovely daughter Serena and lap dog, of course. Steve whipped up a super dinner that just "curled my toes" ( Footloose)! Add to that a couple bags of candy hidden in my chair side Kleenex basket and I was golden! Yes, I had a headache all day, leftover from last night, despite Steve's heroic massaging efforts as I snacked on candy ( yes, again) with my feet up, watching Modern Family reruns. Yes, I still had that pulled muscle and a good case of fatigue! But I had the best two days ever. I have so much TLC from my hubby and my precious pooch. They are always taking care of me. Who can complain? Not me. Not while I still have all this candy! 

1 comment:

Angela said...

Sorry you're not sleeping and not feeling well. Hopefully tomorrow will be better. Steve and Angel sound like just wonderful caregivers.

Post a Comment

Words Matter. Choose them carefully.

Fire Challenge #1 Awakening

  I'm jumping back in again this week because I'm doing a new thing! I've begun a series of "fire challenges" created ...