Thursday, March 31, 2011

A few Things I'd Advise You to Do....

Think freely.
Smile often.
Tell those you love that you do.
Rediscover old friends.
Make new ones.
Hope.
Grow.
Reach out.
Pick some flowers.
Share them.
Keep a promise.
Laugh heartily.
Let someone in.
Hug a child.
Slow down.
See a sunrise.
Listen to rain.
Trust life.
Have faith.
Enjoy!
Make mistakes.
Learn from them.
Explore the unknown.
Celebrate life!

--wise author unknown


Enjoy this last day of March. We're heading to the Butterfly House in awhile to pretend it's spring for just a few moments. Maybe we'll stop for ice cream too, just for good measure.

Have a good day, my friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Words Matter. Choose them carefully.

Fire Challenge #1 Awakening

  I'm jumping back in again this week because I'm doing a new thing! I've begun a series of "fire challenges" created ...