Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Here's a Thought...or Two...

"IF YOU DON'T GET EVERYTHING YOU WANT, THINK OF THE THINGS YOU DON'T GET THAT YOU DON'T WANT"--ANONYMOUS

That thought got me thinking of all the things I "don't" have, like a big wart on the end of my nose. Like a leaky roof. A farting dog. Sorry about that one.

Really, sometimes it does help to think of all the things you don't have to put up with, and just be thankful for that! Here's an incomplete list of my "don't haves":

I Don't have...

1. A broken garage door.

2. A wet basement.

3. broken bones.

4. Rotten potatoes.

5. Mice.

6. Telemarketers.

7. An annoying hacking cough.

8. Loud neighbors.

9. Sports on the TV 24/7

10. Snakes living in my toilet.


Obviously these are just a few minor ones. I'm sure I could come up with a hundred more!

Think about it. What do you NOT have that you DON'T want??

1 comment:

Brenda Susan said...

What a totally great idea! Kind of a fun twist on Pollyanna's Glad Game.
Hmm let's see.........

I don't have and don't want...
to live in snow country,
bad health,
frizzy hair,
mean ungrateful kids.

Post a Comment

Words Matter. Choose them carefully.

Fire Challenge #1 Awakening

  I'm jumping back in again this week because I'm doing a new thing! I've begun a series of "fire challenges" created ...