Thursday, March 10, 2011

Nerd Shoutout

Okay, have it your way. You are reading my post, yet you won't admit that you are a computer geek by responding to my previous post, no...CRY for help! I get it. Maybe it would make you feel better to know that although not a computer geek, I do have some "geek" in me.

Here are just a few nerdy things I do:

1. I love a good documentary on PBS, oh yes I do.

2. I can belt out a show tune or two if I'm feelin' it.

3. I love Jerry Lewis movies.

4. I relate to "Steve Urkel" in that for years my pants were too short, and I crushed on a neighbor kid who didn't know I existed.

5. I'm a word nerd. I use big words at home to get my kids' attention. They stop,give me the look and then bust out laughing at me. Today's word was "plethora". I even used it on the dog. She liked it.

6. I don't snort when I laugh, but I know people who do and I don't care.

7. When I was 13, I put rollers in my hair and then cleaned out my snail aquarium. My sister took a picture. It was my "WHOA" moment.

8. I'm not into science fiction, as you may have predicted, but I do like science. And I like fiction. Just not together necessarily.

9. I know how many licks to the center of a tootsie roll tootsie pop.

10. I hang out with nerds. Yes, this means you. Now, get off your butt and help me with this computer issue so I can post pictures of my nerdy self.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sry Jami I would help if I could only my kids are the ones who help me....I love your blogs you make me laugh, cry, and appreciate your sense of humor. Hope you get it fixed. Love ya.

Post a Comment

Words Matter. Choose them carefully.

Fire Challenge #1 Awakening

  I'm jumping back in again this week because I'm doing a new thing! I've begun a series of "fire challenges" created ...