Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Wanted: Computer Geeks

Okay, I've had it! Before our home computer crashed and burned, I had no problems posting pictures on my blog. With my laptop, however, it is just baffling me. I follow the exact same procedure as before, even shrinking my photos down so that they load faster. When it comes to the point of clicking on "done" in the upload photo window (at this point, it is supposed to "land" in my post), all of my windows disappear, leaving me with just my connection box. (sorry for all the layman's terms)

Anyway, if anyone has any ideas why this keeps happening, please share! It's a matter of blog life or death! I'm so frustrated that it makes me not want to post at all! And believe me, it makes me want to really inflict some damage on this poor laptop. I'm sitting by a window. This could get ugly.

Please help. I promise not to call you a geek. To your face. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Words Matter. Choose them carefully.

Fire Challenge #1 Awakening

  I'm jumping back in again this week because I'm doing a new thing! I've begun a series of "fire challenges" created ...