Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Encouragement

Allison sent me this great scripture this morning, as we both await word on our job futures.


"Let us go right into the presence of God with SINCERE hearts FULLY TRUSTING Him... Let us HOLD TIGHTLY without wavering to the HOPE we affirm, for God can be TRUSTED to keep his PROMISE. " Hebrews 10:22-25 NLT

What a gift we have in scripture and in friends who bring it to us when we need it most. Dow has begun making cuts this week, but I am holding on TIGHTLY! I have already heard of some who are leaving and will be praying for them as well.

Whatever happens, God will be going through it with us, and with God with us, as scripture tells us, who can be against us?

Hang tight, Allison, you're in our prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Words Matter. Choose them carefully.

Fire Challenge #1 Awakening

  I'm jumping back in again this week because I'm doing a new thing! I've begun a series of "fire challenges" created ...