Thursday, April 10, 2014

First Track Meet

Serena went out for track for the first time this year. She has only high jumped a few times but did pretty well! She ran a couple of distance races and did well too. I'm sorry to say I had to miss it. I woke up not feeling well at all, and spent the day feeling rotten. Thank God for Steve being able to leave work to go and support her, and for my parents, who took Natalie and spent 4 hours in the cold bleachers to show their love! 
Rena came home sore and starving, but ready to get back to practice tomorrow. I'm praying I can go cheer her on for all the rest of the meets this season. It's hard enough to be a busy mom, but a sick mom? Not fun at all. This sickness has to go! It has no claim to me or my family and I can't miss any more moments. Trusting God that I won't. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Words Matter. Choose them carefully.

Fire Challenge #1 Awakening

  I'm jumping back in again this week because I'm doing a new thing! I've begun a series of "fire challenges" created ...