Saturday, April 19, 2014

Grateful

I did it! Steve took me Easter shopping today and it went really well. No auras ( like panic attacks) and no other issues. Praise God! We even stopped for a quick lunch and explored a pet store. It felt so good to be "normal" and out and about in a beautiful day. 
Thank you for your prayers and encouragement Sir Norm and Angela and for inviting others to pray for me. I felt them today and I am so grateful! 

Oh...the orange "donut" was in my pocket to squeeze in case I felt uneasy. In my other pocket was Scriptures and some medication just in case! 
These seizures don't know who've they've messed with! I can conquer this. God promised! :) 
Blessings to you all. 

1 comment:

sirnorm1 said...

Congrats sister Jami

Post a Comment

Words Matter. Choose them carefully.

Fire Challenge #1 Awakening

  I'm jumping back in again this week because I'm doing a new thing! I've begun a series of "fire challenges" created ...