Friday, April 18, 2014

Miracles

My brother, the one with the heart condition, recently went for another checkup. My parents always take him and listen to what the doc has to say. Once again he was told that the fact that he is sitting and breathing is nothing short of a miracle. 3 other doctors have told him this very thing. The doctor added, "God is really looking out for you." 
I have been sending him notes, but due to my own illness, I have fallen short. I will make sure to keep that going. God IS working in Tim. I know this!! 
Our family has seen miracles in the past couple of years, things that we know are only of God. How this has blessed me and developed my faith-I can't even tell you in words. 
My brother is still sick and has not been healed yet. But, clearly he has been given the gift of time. That is the miracle for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Words Matter. Choose them carefully.

Fire Challenge #1 Awakening

  I'm jumping back in again this week because I'm doing a new thing! I've begun a series of "fire challenges" created ...