Monday, September 8, 2008

Countdown to the Brace

Natalie's back brace is in, and we are going to Saginaw on Wednesday for her fitting. She will wear it for the first time on Wednesday afternoon. I'm not sure if we'll be home by church time or not. We have 2 appointments, one at 2 and one at 4.

She seems pretty nonchalant about it right now. I'm sure it will sink in a little more when she has it on. We are planning an "Embrace the Brace" party for her and some of her friends. We figure it will give her a support team that she can go to if someone is being stinky to her about it. She asked if adults could come too, so we'll see how many we can fit!

I'll keep you all posted as we go along this new journey with Nattie. If we come to mind, please pray that we'll handle this with grace and stay positive for her!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Words Matter. Choose them carefully.

Fire Challenge #1 Awakening

  I'm jumping back in again this week because I'm doing a new thing! I've begun a series of "fire challenges" created ...