Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Music To My Ears

Ever have a song stuck in your head? Every time you get in the shower, drive the car, wake up in the middle of the night....there it is again?? Sometimes it will drive me crazy, especially if it's a song I don't really care for. This time I've had a song in my head since last Wednesday and it's okay with me. Here it is....

Praise You In This Storm- the amazing Casting Crowns

I was sure by now
God, you would have reached down
And wiped our tears away
Stepped in and saved the day
But once again
I say Amen,
And it's still raining.
As the thunder rolls
I barely hear
you whisper through the rain
I'm with you
And as your mercy falls
I raise my hands and praise the God who gives
And takes away.

And I'll praise you in this storm
And I will lift my hands
You are who you are
No matter where I am
And every tear I cry
You hold in your hand
You never left my side
And though my heart is torn
I will praise you in this storm.

I remember when
I stumbled in the wind
You heard my cry to you
Raised me up again
My strength is almost gone
How can I carry on
If I can't find you

-----------------

I lift my eyes unto the hills
Where does my help come from?
My help comes from the Lord
The Maker of heaven and earth.

This gem is from their album, Lifesong. Check them out at Castingcrowns.com for more great songs for your heart and soul!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Words Matter. Choose them carefully.

Fire Challenge #1 Awakening

  I'm jumping back in again this week because I'm doing a new thing! I've begun a series of "fire challenges" created ...