Thursday, May 28, 2009

Every Day is a Chance to Start Over

So yesterday was yesterday. Enough said. Today is a new day! I had a great time with my friend, Sara this morning. We never run out of things to talk about. We can discuss our issues without it becoming a pity party or a gripe session. One thing I love about our friendship is that we spur each other on to find solutions or a new way of looking at something. It is easy to gripe when you're in the company of one who gripes, but it gets you nowhere! If you find this is descriptive of you and the company you keep, maybe it's time to find a new friend!

If you griped yesterday, try not to do it today. Each day is a chance to do better what you missed the day before!

Be blessed, and watch the company you keep!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Words Matter. Choose them carefully.

Fire Challenge #1 Awakening

  I'm jumping back in again this week because I'm doing a new thing! I've begun a series of "fire challenges" created ...