Friday, January 28, 2011

Thought #86

"Remember the day's blessings; forget the day's troubles."
Early American Proverb
(also known as "thought #86" on my daily thoughts calendar)


Today's blessings:

1. Serena's fever is down! She's home hanging with mom today. I love her company and I've needed that a lot lately.

2. Steve's dad's surgery went well and he is ready for more cookies from me...that's if Jean will let him have them!

3. My friend Pam! I have loved Pam from the first day I met her! She's real, true, a wonderful listener and Christian influence. She's funny, has great stories to share, and is a big prankster like me. Mostly, she has a great big heart for people, and she's always concerned about someone else. You're my blessing, Pammy!! Thank you for not giving up on me....ever!!

4. My hubby. He wants what's best for our family, and does whatever he can to accomplish that. He is our rock! (Well, besides God, but God did send Steve my way, of course)

5. My parents. They put themselves second to everyone else. Sometimes that takes its toll on them. I pray that they will one day have a dream getaway, as they have certainly needed that. I pray that all of their children will be healthy and wanting to give their lives to Christ.

That's not it for today, but I'm headed in to make Serena something special to eat...it will most certainly include a big dose of Mama's love.

Have a wonderful day, and Happy Birthday to my friend, Aimee! She should read my blog....it would make her laugh at me even more.

Be blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Words Matter. Choose them carefully.

Fire Challenge #1 Awakening

  I'm jumping back in again this week because I'm doing a new thing! I've begun a series of "fire challenges" created ...